Qixi Public Boat Tour
Sail off into the night and participate in the ancient Qixi festival custom of wishing upon the stars via our Qixi Fest Public Boat Tour experience!
Generously sponsored by Kim Mui Hoey Kuan (金门会馆), tickets are complimentary for members of the public. Please follow us on Instagram and Facebook to find out how you can participate in our ticket distributions.
In this 30-min boat tour, you’ll get to:
Take photos under the night sky of key icons and landmarks such as the Merlion, Clifford Pier, Marina Bay Sands and Cavenagh Bridge.
Learn about the heritage of the Kinmen people and our pioneer female migrants via the onboard docent.
Wish upon the stars!
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participation in this giveaway constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The giveaway shall be held on Qixi Fest social media platforms including but not limited to the following:
(a) Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/qixifest/)
(b) Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/qixifest?mibextid=LQQJ4d)
2. Qixi Fest organisers shall, in their sole discretion, determine the winners of the giveaway andwork to do so, as far feasible, within the parameters it set out.
4. Qixi Fest organisers reserve the right to discontinue the giveaway at any time without notice and/or incidental compensation whatsoever.
5. Each participant must be an existing user of the relevant social media platform and their account on said platform must have been set up for more than 3 months before the commencement date of the giveaway. Multiple entries per participant will be counted as one entry. Prior winners of the giveaway are not allowed to participate in subsequent giveaways.
6. Qixi Fest organisers reserve the right to disqualify any participant and/or refuse or cancel the prize (i.e. boat tour passes) in the event that (a) the participant does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or is otherwise ineligible to participate in the giveaway; or (b) the participant is found to have engaged in suspected or actual fraudulent behaviour, cheated, or violated the giveaway Terms & Conditions.
7. By participating in this giveaway, you hereby grant the Qixi Fest organisers permission to use and post your respective social media platform(s) username in the giveaway results notification on our platforms via email, and through any other channel as required to contact participants expeditiously.
8. Each winner is required to provide Qixi Fest with their full name, email address, and mobile number, and also reserve their tickets via a private Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.sg/) link within 2 calendar days from the date of the notification, in order to claim the prize.
9. If the selected winner does not respond with the above mentioned information and/or reserve their tickets via Eventbrite within the time period stipulated above, the winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights to the prize.
10. In the event that a winner is ineligible, disqualified, does not claim the prize, is uncontactable for any reason, the winner is deemed to have forfeited their rights to the prize and Qixi Fest organisers at their sole discretion may decide if a replacement winner will be selected.
11. One boat tour ticket admits one person only. Only children 3 years and above will be allowed on board. Children of all ages are required to have a ticket. Children 12 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Latecomers shall not be entertained as the boat will leave on time.
12. Boat tour tickets are one-use only and non-exchangeable if the ticket holder is late or unable to make it for the slot stipulated for their ticket, for any reason whatsoever. The tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any resale or transfer (or attempted resale or transfer) is strictly prohibited. Qixi Fest organisers reserve the right not to honour any tickets which are found to have been resold or transferred.
13. To redeem the prize, winners must follow the instructions which will be communicated by Qixi Fest organisers.
14. In the event of bad weather and/or other unforeseen circumstances, Qixi Fest organisers reserve the right to cancel the boat tour. Qixi Fest will not reschedule the boat tour, and tickets dispensed for the cancelled event will be deemed invalid.
15. Qixi Fest organisers shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the giveaway or accepting any prize.
16. Qixi Fest organisers shall not be held responsible for any errors, non-delivery, or missing entries due to malfunction of computer systems, servers, service providers, IT equipment, software, network failure, or any other failure outside of the organisers’ control. The organisers shall also not be held responsible for any injury or damage to the participant’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation, clicking on links, or downloading any materials for their purpose of participating in the giveaway.
17. Qixi Fest organisers’ decision on all matters relating to or in connection with this giveaway, including but not limited to the awarding of the prize and/or the disqualification of any participant, shall in every situation be final and binding. No queries, correspondence, claims, challenges or appeals shall be entertained regarding the Qixi Fest organisers’ decisions on any of the same.
18. By using any services, products or features of any social media platform for the purposes of the giveaway (including without limitation, uploading any materials onto such social media platform, making comments, or posting responses), each participant is fully responsible for complying with any and all terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant social media platform. Qixi Fest organisers shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for improper usage of any such social media platform accounts.
19. In the event of any inconsistency between these giveaway Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing, or promotional material relating to the giveaway, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
20. Unless otherwise stated, this giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any of the social media platforms. Participants agree to release any relevant social media platform from any and all claims arising from or in connection with this giveaway.
21. While on the boat tour, participants shall strictly adhere to any and all safety regulations onboard as may be required by the boat operators. Qixi Fest organisers shall not be held liable for any accidents, injuries, mishaps, or misadventures pertaining to the boat tours.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A PARTICIPANT
22. Participants consent to our collection, use, disclosure and processing of their personal data for the purposes of this giveaway. Their personal information shall be handled in accordance with prevailing local laws.
23. Qixi Fest organisers reserve the right to film, photograph, document, capture, and/or post and publish media content including video footage, photos, snippets, clips, etc., of winners boarding, participating in, and alighting from the boat tours for publicity purposes on any channel or platform as the organisers may deem fit.
24. Any materials posted on the relevant social media platform(s) are subject to viewing and possible public downloading by third-party viewers and Qixi Fest organisers shall not be held responsible for any adverse effects participants may suffer as a consequence.
25. These giveaway Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
26. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be wholly or partly void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, such part shall be deemed eliminated or modified to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and shall in no way affect the other terms and provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.